Ke Xuen's Weblog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Confession of a nerd

Me? Well, everyone calls me a nerd. I wear thick, round spectacles, and have a book in my hand, do not wear ankle socks, good results, and also, my bag is very high and heavy. Why can't we have a different personality, different styles? Whats wrong about being a nerd? I just want to study hard so i can have a good future, provide for my parents, and just concentrate on my studies? I admit, my studies have gone too far beyond good, and have caused friends' parents to worry about their children, thinking whether they have problems coping on with their studies while another child could do so well. That's their problem. They did not try their hardest, and maybe they are not clever enough, to prove their parents worthy. Why not we try to do our best in studies and earn a game ourselves, rather than only play games without earning it first? It's nothing wrong to be a nerd.
posted by tan ke xuen at 3:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home